Saturday 18 April 2015

Over the pond #1 & 2



In November (2014) and February (2015) I took trips across the Atlantic to see some of my American friends that I met first in South Africa in 2013! I went to North Carolina and New York and took many many pictures - only a few of which I'll put up on here because otherwise it becomes mostly a picture blog..

At some point in the future we will all have a proper reunion somewhere - i'm sure of it! I hope so anyway - I really miss all of these people and it's always great being able to catch up when we can.











This man comes and reads Harry Potter aloud
for hours at a time on Duke campus



(I'm not sure why the photos go into the format that they do.. I can't seem to make them arrange themselves sensibly.. sorry about that)




No comments:

Post a Comment